We are pleased to announce the third Autumn course on Innovative Imaging in Eye Disease (i2Eye meeting) organized by the PARIS Eye Imaging group.
The conference will be held online, on October 12-14, 2020.
Abstract submission and free registration are open here
Abstract deadline: September 4th
This year, ophthalmologists, physicists and biologists will address the latest advances on ocular imaging, how they help understand diseases and improve clinical care.
Adaptive Optics (AO) retinal imaging techniques and clinical findings, including results obtained with the rtx1 AO retinal camera, will be presented.
Confirmed speakers :
- Jacque Duncan (University of California San Francisco)
- Austin Roorda (University of California Berkeley)
- Dierck Hillmann (University of Lübeck)
- Maciej Wojtkowski (Nicolaus Copernicus University Poland)
- Michael Pircher (Medical University of Vienna)
- Adam Dubis (University College London)
- Ethan Rossi and Kunal Dansingani (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Kate Grieve, Michel Paques, Florian Sennlaub, José Sahel, Serge Meimon, Michael Atlan (PARIS group members) and clinical collaborators from the Quinze Vingts Hospital.