If you have planned to attend ARVO 2023 in New Orleans, we warmly invite you to visit Imagine Eyes’ booth and discover our latest advances in cellular-resolution retinal imaging. We’ll be happy to introduce our products with live demos, and listen to your feedback.
New functionalities in AO imaging at ARVO 2023
This year, the rtx1 adaptive optics (AO) retinal camera comes to ARVO with exciting new features.
Streamline the use of rtx1 in clinical studies and trials:
- Multi-acquisition workflows is a powerful functionality that guides users through every step of virtually any AO imaging protocol, including follow-up of previous visits and protocols for therapy trials.
- Image stitching is now fully integrated in the rtx1 software. It simplifies and accelerates image reading by automatically generating large-field montages of multiple AO images.
Enable new discoveries :
- Gaze-dependent imaging enables visualizations of very small drusen with unprecedented resolution and contrast.
- Directional imaging allows explorations of directional changes in photoreceptor reflectance in retinal diseases.
- Flicker stimulation enables functional assessments of neurovascular coupling in health conditions and diseases that affect small blood vessels.
- Transscleral imaging enables novel explorations of the retinal pigmented epithelium and its alterations in diseases
And more at our booth… Our experts will be there to help optimize the implementation of AO imaging in your investigations.