At Imagine Eyes, we have transformed adaptive optics technology into clinician-friendly products, ready for use in clinical studies and trials. We will showcase our latest advances at ARVO 2021.
We warmly invite all attendees to visit our virtual booth from May 1st to May 7th for:
- Live e-demos of our products
- Live conversation with our team
At ARVO 2021, users of the rtx1 Adaptive Optics retinal camera will report clinical and animal findings in several diseases. They will present new phenotype information at the cellular level in the retina, obtained with adaptive optics imaging.
Find their presentations with the links below :
Poster session: Retinitis pigmentosa/retinal prostheses
Sunday May 2, 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST
- Comparison of Cone Density Measurements in Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Healthy Controls using Adaptive Optics, Amisha Dave (National Eye Institute, USA).
Poster session: Imaging of posterior segment II
Monday May 3, 10:30 PM – 12:15 AM CEST
- Selective Transparency of Perifoveolar White Ring in Niemann-Pick disease on Adaptive Optics Fundus Photography, Marie Elise Torm (Rigshospitalet, Denmark).
Paper session : Models to study retinal degeneration and remodeling
Tue, May 4, 4:15PM -5:45PM CEST
- Early Phenotype in a Nonhuman Primate Model of Bardet-Biedl Syndrome, Martha Neuringer (Oregon Health and Science University, USA)
Poster session: Neuro-ophthalmology
Tuesday May 4, 8:15 PM – 10:00 PM CEST
- The Belfast Eye and Multiple Sclerosis Study, Stephanie McIlwaine (Queen’s University, Ireland).
Poster session: Adaptive Optics
Wednesday May 5, 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST
- Correlation Between Photoreceptor Density in Adaptive Optics Imaging with Retinal Structure and Sensitivity in Autoimmune Retinopathy, Wataru Matsumiya (Stanford University, USA).
- Retinal Microcystoid Lacunae in Autosomal Dominant Optic Atrophy: Relation to Visual Function, Christina Eckmann-Hansen (Rigshospitalet, Denmark).
- Neurovascular Coupling in the Human Retina Evaluated by Adaptive Optics Ophthalmoscopy, Daniela Castro Farías (National Eye Hospital, France).
- Using Adaptive Optics to Evaluate Photoreceptor Regularity in a Porcine Laser Model Mimicking Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Rishabh Gupta (National Institute of Health, USA).
Poster session: Stem cells / gene therapy / transplantation / laser / local therapy
Thursday May 6, 5:15 PM – 7:00 PM CEST
- Short term morphological rescue of the fovea after gene therapy with voretigene neparvovec, Friederike Kortuem (Tuebingen University, Germany)
Poster session: Retinal ganglion cells and central visual areas in disease
Thursday May 6, 11:15 PM – 00:45 AM CEST
- Measurement of retinal sensitivity and directionality in myopes with modified microperimetry and multimodal imaging approach, Josselin Gautier (Quinze-Vingt National Eye Hospital, France).