Imagine Eyes will exhibit at this online ARVO annual meeting, from May 1-7 2021.
We welcome all attendees to visit Imagine Eyes’ virtual booth on the meeting platform. We will be available to interact about through live e-demos and video calls, that can be scheduled at your convenience.
Contact us here to book your private meeting in advance.
At ARVO 20201, users of the rtx1 Adaptive Optics retinal camera will report clinical and animal findings in several diseases. They will present new phenotype information at the cellular level in the retina, obtained with adaptive optics imaging.
Find their presentations with the links below :
Poster session: Retinitis pigmentosa/retinal prostheses
Sunday May 2, 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST
- Comparison of Cone Density Measurements in Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Healthy Controls using Adaptive Optics, Amisha Dave (National Eye Institute, USA).
Poster session: Imaging of posterior segment II
Monday May 3, 10:30 PM – 12:15 AM CEST
- Selective Transparency of Perifoveolar White Ring in Niemann-Pick disease on Adaptive Optics Fundus Photography, Marie Elise Torm (Rigshospitalet, Denmark).
Poster session: Neuro-ophthalmology
Tuesday May 4, 8:15 PM – 10:00 PM CEST
- The Belfast Eye and Multiple Sclerosis Study, Stephanie McIlwaine (Queen’s University, Ireland).
Poster session: Adaptive Optics
Wednesday May 5, 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST
- Correlation Between Photoreceptor Density in Adaptive Optics Imaging with Retinal Structure and Sensitivity in Autoimmune Retinopathy, Wataru Matsumiya (Stanford University, USA).
- Retinal Microcystoid Lacunae in Autosomal Dominant Optic Atrophy: Relation to Visual Function, Christina Eckmann-Hansen (Rigshospitalet, Denmark).
- Neurovascular Coupling in the Human Retina Evaluated by Adaptive Optics Ophthalmoscopy, Daniela Castro Farías (National Eye Hospital, France).
- Using Adaptive Optics to Evaluate Photoreceptor Regularity in a Porcine Laser Model Mimicking Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Rishabh Gupta (National Institute of Health, USA).