rtx1 users’ presentations at ARVO 2021 :
Retinal phenotyping at the cellular level in the retina
This year at ARVO 2021, users of Imagine Eyes’ rtx1 report clinical and animal findings in several diseases. They present new phenotype information at the cellular level in the retina, obtained with adaptive optics imaging.
To view the abstracts on the ARVO website, click on their titles below.
Poster session: Retinitis pigmentosa/retinal prostheses
Sunday May 2, 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST
- Comparison of Cone Density Measurements in Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Healthy Controls using Adaptive Optics, Amisha Dave (National Eye Institute, USA).
Poster session: Imaging of posterior segment II
Monday May 3, 10:30 PM – 12:15 AM CEST
- Selective Transparency of Perifoveolar White Ring in Niemann-Pick disease on Adaptive Optics Fundus Photography, Marie Elise Torm (Rigshospitalet, Denmark).
Paper session : Models to study retinal degeneration and remodeling
Tue, May 4, 4:15PM -5:45PM CEST
- Early Phenotype in a Nonhuman Primate Model of Bardet-Biedl Syndrome, Martha Neuringer (Oregon Health and Science University, USA)
Poster session: Neuro-ophthalmology
Tuesday May 4, 8:15 PM – 10:00 PM CEST
- The Belfast Eye and Multiple Sclerosis Study, Stephanie McIlwaine (Queen’s University, Ireland).
Poster session: Adaptive Optics
Wednesday May 5, 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST
- Correlation Between Photoreceptor Density in Adaptive Optics Imaging with Retinal Structure and Sensitivity in Autoimmune Retinopathy, Wataru Matsumiya (Stanford University, USA).
- Retinal Microcystoid Lacunae in Autosomal Dominant Optic Atrophy: Relation to Visual Function, Christina Eckmann-Hansen (Rigshospitalet, Denmark).
- Neurovascular Coupling in the Human Retina Evaluated by Adaptive Optics Ophthalmoscopy, Daniela Castro Farías (National Eye Hospital, France).
- Using Adaptive Optics to Evaluate Photoreceptor Regularity in a Porcine Laser Model Mimicking Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Rishabh Gupta (National Institute of Health, USA).
Poster session: Retinal ganglion cells and central visual areas in disease
Thursday May 6, 11:15 PM – 00:45 AM CEST
- Measurement of retinal sensitivity and directionality in myopes with modified microperimetry and multimodal imaging approach, Josselin Gautier (Quinze-Vingt National Eye Hospital, France).
All published clinical studies using the rtx1 are listed here.